To access your channel:
1. You'll always need to be logged in to the full site first, head over to the "log in" tab in the top right corner of the site to do that, on mobile it's in the menu bar (3 horizontal lines).
2. If you are already logged in simply hover over the Members Access tab and choose the channel you subscribed to. If you aren't logged in to the site first it won't allow you access!
3. I've included buttons here for you to access your channel as well. There are always lots of options to get where you are going!
Canceling your subscription
1. You can unsubscribe at any time on your own, no need to message unless you are on a free trial and want to end it, I have to set that to end from the back end of the system.
2. Most important: . Be sure to know your renewal date so you can cancel at minimum 2 days before your next payment cycle to ensure you won't be charged again. Remember, there are no refunds on any of these subscriptions, even if you cancel on the day the subscription ends. They must be canceled at least 2 days before the renewal date to beat the card processor. That's your responsibility to stay on top of that.
3. To cancel Peace on Demand + LIVE, Breathe, Elevate or Ascend simply head over to the Login menu bar and choose " My Subscriptions" then click Cancel. Depending on your renewal date, you'll continue to have access to the channel until what would have been your next renewal date.
4. To cancel Peace on Demand Original, log in to the site and head over to the Members Access tab and choose "Peace on Demand Original" from the drop down menu. Once on the page head over to the video player. On a desktop choose the circle profile option on the top right side of the video player. Click the circle and a pop up menu will open giving you the option to " cancel subscription", choose that and you are all set! Depending on your renewal date, you'll continue to have access to the channel until what would have been your next renewal date.