Peace, on demand...
Live Stream Guide
1. Be sure you are logged in
2. Look in the video queue for the little red " Live" icon.
3. If it is a dark screen, refresh your browser, this may take a few tries.
4. Live stream will begin 3 - 5 minutes before the start of class.
How does this work?
1. On the video click " sign in " - if you don't have an account it will ask you to create one.
2. Once you are signed in/have an account, click " subscribe $24.99/mo ". This is a recurring payment, you can cancel anytime.
3. It will take you to a payment page where you can safely enter your card or Paypal information.
4. Once you are paid you have access to the video channel anytime, simply log in or leave your browser open and it will keep you logged in.
5. Subscriptions are monthly and the payments recurring. You can cancel anytime by clicking the circle icon on the video player (on desktop) or the 3 dots (on mobile), click cancel and you are all set. You'll lose access to the videos as soon as you cancel. There are no refunds on unused/unwatched subscriptions.
1. It's only playing 20 second clips
~ Be sure you are logged in
2. Sound is really low
~ Turn up volume on video player, computer and if possible stream through bluetooth speakers
3. How do I find different levels of practice
~ Click on " categories " under the video and look for the level you are looking for. Some videos can be multiple focuses. Categories are like salsa " mild, medium, strong " and also " restorative and meditation".
4. I can't get the live stream to play
~ Keep refreshing your browser, look in the queue for the video" live stream" and then click on it so it shows up as the featured video.
5. Helpful tips for best streaming video:
~ clear your internet browser cache and cookies, or open a tab in " incognito mode " to watch video.
~ if on a computer/desk/lap top, plug directly into wifi with an ethernet cord
~ if wifi is spotty for you, download the videos when you are on wifi and watch offline.
After 16 years of an in person teaching model, now we have had to immediately adapt and go online. I have always loved teaching groups, I never knew what a luxury it was until now. Now we have a different luxury, a steady, relatable home practice that conforms to your time and availability.
As video content grows., please enjoy witnessing the birth of a new way of experiencing a yoga practice. This is literally a week old and content is being uploaded, created and generated daily. The intention is to have a substantial archive for you to experience a practice of your choice in lieu of an in person class, for now, as we navigate the Corona virus crisis.
How does this work? You'll need to become a Member, add in your information, subscribe to the channel, add in your payment information and create a password. You'll be able to access these videos anytime you like and download many of them to watch offline.
Disclaimer: you are 100% responsible for the safety of your body, mind and spirit while you are practicing. Aline Marie and Aline Marie Body Art & Yoga, LLC is/are not responsible in any way for personal safety in any capacity. Please consult with your physician prior to practicing yoga to confirm that this style of movement and exercise is safe and right for you. Please use common sense wisdom when practicing yoga and modify and adapt these offering to what your body is capable of experiencing and performing in each moment.